Do you have a passion for the craft of software development, and want to work at a rapidly growing, agile, and cloud-native technology company that is devoted to customer engagement and innovation?
- Able to research, architect and drive complex technical solutions, consisting of multiple technologies and cloud services.
- Proficient with various programming languages such as Python/Java/Scala for automation or integration with APIs.
- Experience with CI/CD tools and techniques.
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration services, including Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of network protocols, Linux/Unix system internals and transport protocols.
- Expert in writing detailed solution specifications, diagrams, best practices/standards documentation, operating procedures, test plans/test reports, etc.
- Excellent communication skills - must be capable of effectively engaging and leading interactions with cross functional technical and business teams and varying levels of management.
- Breath of knowledge on a variety of techniques and tools in the areas of build, test, deploy, and release.
- Ability to script in bash and python.
- An understanding of team and individual goals; motivation to accomplish them.
- Affection for true agile development delivery and understanding of its importance in creating the most effective product.
- A sense of humor (non-negotiable). We work too hard to not have fun and celebrate individual/team/company accomplishments (Not a skill, but very important)
- Python, Java or Scala
- Atlassian tooling (JIRA, BitBucket)
- Cloud Services (e.g. S3, EC2, Lambda)
- Deployment techniques (e.g. Cloudformation, Terraform, Docker, etc.)
- Microservices architecture preferably in leading cloud environments (e.g. AWS)
Willing to Learn
- Big Data Analytics and Real-time Systems
- Multiple cloud environments (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Highly distributed and multi-threaded software products
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
Candidates interested in this position can learn more about ChaosSearch on our website here.