Does cloud technology/computing excite you?
Do you have a passion for the craft of software development, and want to work at a rapidly growing, agile, and cloud-native technology company that is devoted to customer engagement and innovation?
- Collaborate with the Management, Product Management, Architects, and existing Engineering teams to design, develop, and publish software supporting a highly available, fault-tolerant SaaS platform.
- Produce high quality and well-documented code in an automated CI/CD and Test environment.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives with an end-to-end responsibility for your team’s goals.
- Obsess over QUALITY in the product you create and the code you write.
- Mentor junior members of the team to help them develop into world-class software engineers.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to a game-changing SaaS analytics business, become an expert in Cloud Computing, and learn and work with technologies such as Java/Scala/Ruby.
- Develop and foster a DevOps mentality (or experience) taking full ownership for your features from inception to deployment and beyond, automating as much as possible along the way.
- Although you specialize in middle-tier and backend, you are still capable of contributing as a full stack developer.
- Advance your technical and interpersonal skills in an environment that looks to expand them.
- Contribute to relevant open source projects.
- 4+ years of of commercial software development experience
- A desire to work in an environment where you will both teach and be taught
- An understanding of team and individual goals; motivation to accomplish them
- Strong programming knowledge; you could or have thrived in a polyglot environment. If you’re interested in learning, we’re interested in teaching you
- Affection for true agile development delivery and understanding of its importance in creating the most effective product
- A sense of humor (non-negotiable). We work too hard to not have fun and celebrate individual/team/company accomplishments (Not a skill, but very important)
Proficient / Willing to Learn
- Side-scaled SaaS Applications
- React or Angular
- Highly distributed and multi-threaded software products or solutions; ideally in cloud environments (we anticipate our platform to actively manage hundreds of TBs of data per customer, so think scalability)
- Microservices architecture preferably in leading cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests