Do you have a passion for the craft of software development, and want to work at a rapidly growing, agile, and cloud-native technology company that is devoted to customer engagement and innovation?
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives with an end-to-end responsibility for your team’s goals.
- Obsess over QUALITY in the product you create and the code you write.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to a game-changing SaaS analytics business, become an expert in Cloud Computing, and learn and work with technologies such as Python/Java/Scala.
- Advance your technical and interpersonal skills in an environment that looks to expand them.
- Contribute to relevant open-source projects.
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience.
- A desire to work in an environment where you will both teach and be taught.
- An understanding of team and individual goals; motivation to accomplish them.
- Affection for true agile development delivery and understanding of its importance in creating the most effective products.
- A sense of humor (non-negotiable). We work too hard to not have fun and celebrate individual/team/company accomplishments (Not a skill, but very important).
- Python, Java or Scala
- Atlassian tooling (JIRA, BitBucket)
- Cloud Services (e.g. S3, EC2, Lambda)
- Deployment techniques (e.g. Cloudformation, Terraform, Docker, etc.)
- Microservices architecture preferably in leading cloud environments (e.g. AWS).
Willing to Learn
- Big Data Analytics and Real-time Systems
- Multiple cloud environments (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Highly distributed and multi-threaded software products
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
Candidates interested in this position can learn more about ChaosSearch on our website here.