ChaosSearch is a Boston-based, venture-backed, cloud search and analytics company. We are located across the street from TD Garden — a 2-minute walk from North Station and the Orange/Green Line.
ChaosSearch is looking for a highly motivated Senior Technical Content Writer that will use strategic content and digital platforms to cut through the noise and drive brand awareness, create demand, and strengthen engagement. You will own the ideation, scheduling and creation of deeply technical marketing content that resonates and educates our audience of DevOps, SecOps and IT Ops professionals.
More specifically, the Senior Technical Content Writer is responsible for writing a diverse set of collateral, including web content, technical marketing documents, blog articles, how-to guides, eBooks, and white papers.
- Ensure our content strategy addresses customer pain points and opportunities at all stages of the funnel.
- Act as Editor-in-Chief of the ChaosSearch blog, responsible for creating an editorial calendar that attracts new buyers, promotes our brand, and gives existing customers the tools they need to successfully navigate their research journey.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive content strategy based on the results that matter most: visitors to the website, conversions, new opportunities sourced, new opportunities influenced, impact on sales cycle, and impact on customer retention.
- Ensure all web and blog copy drives SEO results.
- Collaborate with the demand generation, sales, customer success, and product teams to inform the content strategy, enable employees to promote marketing content, and ensure web tools are optimized to generate new business opportunities.
- Excels at listening and is highly communicative
- Has a bias for action and is deeply motivated to collaborate across teams
- Extensive technical writing experience
- Familiar with log analysis, big data analytics, or other relevant experience
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and communicate how they work to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, or equivalent experience
- Software developer, advocate, tech support, or other role involving educating key audiences is a plus
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
Candidates interested in this position can learn more about ChaosSearch on our website here.