ChaosSearch is a Boston-based, venture-backed, cloud data search and analytics company. We are located across the street from TD Garden — a 2-minute walk from North Station and the Orange Line.
ChaosSearch is looking for aggressive, organized sales pros interested in launching an exciting new SaaS company into the market. We are experiencing tremendous growth from our unique data platform and we are looking for hard working, goal-driven candidates to help accelerate revenue. You’re a high-energy, creative SaaS Sales AE who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating a company’s growth. You pride yourself on knowing a product inside and out, building stellar relationships with executive partners and crushing all your goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead a territory with the goal of acquiring, scaling, and maintaining new business customers.
- Promote and sell direct to end customers and engage with AWS and/or partners.
- Participate in AWS / Azure events and seminars.
- Manage end to end relationships with customers via upsells and renewals.
- Use your deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges, and deliver valuable solutions.
- Partner with local team of technical sales, operations, and marketing to successfully prospect into new enterprise customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth within assigned enterprise accounts and customers.
- Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment to close.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline with accuracy and predictability.
- BS/BA or equivalent in IT, SaaS, or AWS / cloud sales background.
- 6+ years in an enterprise solution sales role. A history of success landing and growing business from mid sized SaaS businesses to Fortune 1000.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Confirmed ability to prospect and network across large enterprise accounts.
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment, and the value of our solution and services.
- Salesforce, HubSpot, and LinkedIn expertise.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
Candidates interested in this position can learn more about ChaosSearch on our website here.