Amazon Web Services (AWS) is composed of hundreds of different services. Most of these services provide valuable events, metrics, and logs that are vital to running a complex, distributed infrastructure.
In this webcast we will cover:
- Stream your AWS services directly into S3 to get real-time insights from all your infrastructure data
- Leverage AWS event, log, and metric data from CloudWatch and S3
- Install and configure services in AWS to collect and send data directly to ChaosSearch
- Using Kibana, configure dashboards that visualize AWS service data
- Combine other data sources, such as Kubernetes and application logs, to obtain observability of the health and performance of your entire infrastructure
- Easily search everything to investigate issues and find the root cause of incidents
This webcast is ideal for product executives, developers, SRE teams – anyone interested in offering new revenue opportunities.